Health and Safety Consultancy
The Management of Health & Safety at work regulations 1999 place a
duty on the employer to appoint suitable & sufficient “Competent
Persons” for Health & Safety management in the workplace.
Many firms don’t have the competence in house and cannot justify
a full time health & safety advisor, or the cost of training staff to
cover in a part time role.
C & M Training can provide ‘Competent’ advice in workplace
Health & Safety in 2 distinct packages.
Appointed Health & Safety Advisor
This Retains a competent Health & Safety Advisor for a 12 month contract
with the package including:-
- Use of Health & Safety Advisors name & qualifications on your
tender documents/pre qualification health & safety plan etc.
- Telephone advise as required
- Accident investigation service
- An initial visit and review of your workplace
- An agreed number of day’s consultancy or training per year providing
any of our services/training courses.
Part time Health & Safety Advisor
Use of a fully qualified safety advisor in an ‘ad hoc’ basis
An agreed hourly/daily rate.
- Drafting personalised health & safety policy
- Drafting risk assessments/method statements
- Conducting workplace safety audits/inspections
- Carry out accident investigations
- Development of other policies/procedures & checklists
- RPE face fit testing (Qualitative Fit Testing Only)
- PAT Testing